You're just clicks away from a "Reunion of Magic" at Community Summit North America 2021. We can't wait to learn, collaborate and celebrate with you for a safe in-person gathering on October 12-15 in Houston, TX.
If you have a membership with Dynamic Communities, please check your inbox for your promo code before you register.
All speakers will receive a complimentary pass to Summit North America 2021. Speakers will be announced by July 23. If you have submitted a session, we suggest you wait until you hear whether or not your session is approved before purchasing your ticket.
For questions or support, you can reach our team at [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you in Houston.
Registration Cancellation Policy
By submitting your Registration, you confirm that you have read and agree to Dynamic Communities’ Policy regarding registrations, refunds, and cancellations below:
1. Registration is transferable to another individual if submitted in writing to [email protected], until the start of the event.
2. Cancellations received on or before October 1st, 2021, will be granted a full refund of the registration fee.
3. No refunds will be issued after October 1, 2021 (10 days prior to the conference), except in the case of number 4.
4. If Dynamic Communities must pivot the in-person conference to an all-virtual event, registrants for the in-person event will automatically transfer to the virtual event.
The difference between the registration fee for an in-person event and a virtual event to the following can be requested to [email protected] for a full refund, or it can be used for a future digital or live event hosted by Dynamic communities LLC, or a User Group membership.
The registrant can request to [email protected] opt out of the virtual event and will receive a full refund of the registration fee, assuming that the email is received before October 1, 2021.
5. In-person registration is transferrable to virtual registration until the start of the event if you are unable to attend in-person due to travel restrictions or becoming ill. Any difference between the registration fee for an in-person event and a virtual event may be applied to any of the options listed in number 4.
6. Virtual registration may be upgraded to an in-person registration if you pay the difference between the virtual and the in-person registration fee.
7. Cancellations or changes must be submitted to [email protected]. Changes or refund requests should be made in writing/Email by the registrant or the credit card holder.
9. If original payment was by credit card, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used.
10. There are no refunds for registrants who choose not to attend/show at the event.